Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, February 27, 2009

From Leslie Malito Lanzilli

At Seaworld as teenagers



Dear Friends and Family of Emily and James,

My name is Leslie Lanzilli. Some of you may know me by my maiden name, Leslie Malito. I am one of Emily’s oldest friends. Our families have been friends since we were born. With the blessing of Emily & James, as well as the Allen family, I am temporarily taking over Emily’s blog. Like all of you out there, I have also religiously read Emily’s blog. Her journey to motherhood has been a painful one, and that is an understatement. When I heard that Griffin had been taken away from James and Emily my heart broke again for them and I wished that there was something I could do. I am sure many of you have felt the same way. Now there is something that we can do to help them start a family.

I have started a separate website that further explains how we can help James and Emily. If you are interested in learning more please visit the site http://www.hopeforthehaugherys.blogspot.com/ . James, Emily and the Allen/Haughery extended family hold your prayers to be more dear than anything else.

Leslie Lanzilli


Malito/Allen vacation to Idlewild Park

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Leslie. You are a wonderful, loyal friend. Love, Livi and Griffins' Pa

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Carroll family will help where we can - we will keep checking back. Blessings to you as you begin these efforts - the website shed a lot on IVF and especially appreciate the inclusion of the Snowflake Foundation info.

Prayfully,
A,A,H, and E

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet LIVI!!! Thinking of her today. Thinking of you today.

Christi C.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home