Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Just a thought

Just wanted to mention if you are planning on sending a fabric peice for the birthday quilt...make sure its cotton and already washed so it won't shrink. I guess a cotton blend would work too. Thanks. Since this is my first attempt I want to make it as easy as possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I believe in your little project! I can't wait to see it and I'll try and send it soon :)
Love to Alivia! Nora

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home