Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

From our great friend Andy L.

One of my favorite Livi memories was the night you, James, John, William, Sonya, and I all went to Character's for your birthday. Livi was on some steroid that made her hungry and she ate at least 9 or 10 tubes of Blues Clues yogurt. She was so happy and smiley that night too. There wasn't one time I looked at her that evening that she wasn't smiling. That's the Livi I always remember when I think of her. All smiles, half covered in yogurt, and making the sign-language gesture for "more".

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweetest story ever...how cute and sweet!:-) I think Livi was covered in the same Blue's Clues yogurt in one of the pictures that Margot forwarded on to some people. I LOVE reading these tributes.

Love,

Caroline

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops..I forgot to add in the comment above how cool it is that Livi learned a lot of sign language in her two years here on earth. Maybe I need to teach my son sign language as well. He sure isn't learning to talk as fast I would like him to learn.:-)

Caroline

4:08 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

Emily, Thanks so much for doing this! And, thanks so much to everyone who is sharing! Ahhh...smiley yogurt covered Livi! How sweet!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out Tom Bueche's tribute.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such a sweet story. its exciting to see all the lives that livi affected in her two years.

Rachael from pittsburgh

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily and James,
Thinking of you every day. Praying all the time.
Love you both,
Steph C

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THanks Andy, I can just picture it also, and it brings a smile to my face. It is wonderful to remember her happy times. She has the best parents..........gigi

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tributes are beautiful! Thanks Emily for sharing these with everyone! We just saw the Bueches site, it' so sweet!
We are praying daily for you!
The Kings

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and just think how big her smile is now. Still praying for you. Grief is so hard. -Sue F.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home