Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Please Pray

This post is not about Alivia but instead about her Dad. Today James broke his leg pretty badly during a rugby game. Tomorrow AM (Sunday) he will have surgery to have plates put in. Both bones in the left leg are broken a few inches above the ankle. The X-ray tech said it was the worst break she has seen. James will be in the hospital (Lancaster General) till Monday. Thanks for your prayers.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about James. I'll be praying for him.

Carol M.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james couldn't be in better hands...yours. "at least it was only his leg"...love you both, mom

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Em! I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you both.

Love, Heather

8:42 AM  
Blogger Steph B. said...

oh goodness...

we will be praying!!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Angela Stoltzfus said...

ouchhh. hope that surgery went well & that he is resting comfortably w/minimal pain. we are thinking of you guys!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

So sorry to read this - I hope the surgery went well and he recovers quickly with minimal pain.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be praying for you james. hope you don't have too much pain. thinking of you guys.
~moriah

11:31 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So Sorry this has happened to James. I know he is in good hands with you taking care of him Emily.

Melissa

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jack and Gina Plain said...

Praying for you both.

Gina P.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

i'll be praying, too...let us know how you're both doing, hope the surgery went well!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

Praying during your recovery James.
Dana and the crew

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I will pray for a quick and painless as possible recovery.
Neysa

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for a speedy recovery.

-Elaine J.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An update would be great on James! Hope for a speedy recovery and praying for you both.

Love, Joan

11:59 AM  
Blogger JoAnneBNA said...

Hi Emily, I have found my way to your blog via our mutual friend, Martha Stewart. I am thinking of you a and praying for Jame to have a speedy recovery. -Joanne

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for a comforting recovery--God bless you

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home