Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Garage Sale

I mentioned a while ago that we are planning a huge garage sale at our house on August 2nd. We are going to be donating all the proceeds to the Leukemia & Lymphoma society. If you want to donate items to be sold or if you would like to make something for the bake sale that will be held at the same time let me know. We will be having a Junk drop off on July 22nd from 6pm-9pm at the parking lot of Giant/AC Moore. We will be parked on the Lititz Pike side of the parking lot with James' truck (and maybe trailer) to collect items for the garage sale. You can write this off on you taxes too. Just write a log of what you donated and the value of it and it can be used as a charitable donation. All items left at the end of the yardsale will then go to Lebonan for a second garage sale the next weekend at Jackson's parent's house. After that if anything is left it will be donated to charity. Please let me know if you are planning to drop stuff off on the 22nd or if you want to donate to the bake sale.

7 Comments:

Blogger BeccaC said...

Wish I lived closer so I could donate! Hope it goes well! Praying for you!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

How are you going to handle pricing? Should we mark it what we think it's worth or should we not bother with that? (I just don't want you to do extra work, bc you may get a lot of stuffa and be overwhelmed.) I believe we should have some things for you, and I also hope to be at your sale.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in! See you on the 22nd. I will recruit some of the rugger wives to bake - not my strength but I surround myself with those who excel at it :)

Take care - let me know if I can help the evening before the sale or that morning. However you need me.

Anne

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a couple more boxes of stuff for you. We'll probably drop it off at AC/moore on the 22nd but if not, we'll bring it to your house.
Viv

10:18 AM  
Blogger Angela Stoltzfus said...

planning on coming to the sale! (hope your vaca. was relaxing!)

9:54 PM  
Blogger linda_anne said...

hey i have some stuff.. im cleaning out my room.. gutting it. sooo this is PERFECT. i was having a hard time with throwing away good stuff, but wanted to know it went to a good cause...

see you tom.

linda

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping to get some stuff together but am so busy with work right now. Can I drop it by your house directly? But I love to bake and will guarantee you food items for your bake sale. Tell me what you would like for the bake sale and I will be happy to make it!

Diane Stevenson

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home