Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The men in her life

Not much to update about just thought it was time to put up a few pictures. Always good to see my girls adorable face. Thought I would post a few of Livi and the men in her life.


Who is that girl with the long black hair/wig? She loved wearing that thing. Proof that she let Andrew near her. She made a game of torturing him by ignoring him. I think it was mostly cause of the reaction. If you saw her face when she was "ignoring" him she always had a silly little smile. With her fan club at the Baltimore Aquarium
Besides her Da, Pa was her favorite guy.
This guy made her laugh. ALWAYS. No matter what mood she was in he walked in and she was laughing.

Last but not least her most favorite guy of all time.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you know how to get to me, Emily. The tears are flowing. She was so loved by these awesome guys. They got so much in return. I love to see that precious face.

Miss you, Livi :-(

GAL

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

livi was loved by each and every member of our family ... and gave so much in return. it just was way too short... we all got ripped off, especially you and james. thanks for the pics...you have shared so much of your girl with us! love, gigi

7:54 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

This brought such a lump to my throat. I never was blessed with the opportunity of knowing your sweet angel, but she left such a mark on my heart. Thank you for continuing to share her with us. She will never be forgotten, but thank you for helping us all remember!!!
You are in my prayers!!!!!
Vicki Moore

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just shows how many people loved that livi.....she stole our hearts......thought i never got to know her that well, those pics remind me of how much i miss her...though it pales in no comparison to you.....thanks for sharing emily.

luv and miss you sweet livi.

~moriah

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures. Still praying. Sue F.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Just so precious!!

Love you,
Amy

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very sweet.
erin

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ryan von Schwedler said...

you are cool; and if you are a sister too, you should send me will's emailien address. ;)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

We, too, love to see pics of her adorable face. Lifting you up in prayer daily.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Momma.Smart said...

aw such a sweet and funny little girl :) Whenever i see those pics of her in that wig it cracks me up! She's such a little doll. (sidenote) We had an awesome time visiting with you guys. Nyah likes to talk about how cool you are for painting her nails...shes been telling everyone "emee" did it.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great seeing the pics of Livi with her favorite guys. Just feeling sort of blue today about everything...this is one of those days when I wish I could step back in time...this is one of those months and years when I wish I could step back in time more than I have ever wished for such a thing, but I just keep pressing on knowing Jesus has a plan for everything He allows to happen. I am sure I am in good company feeling this way about all sorts of things because nobody could feel that way more than you and James and your immediate family members do at this time.

Love,

Caroline

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you offer support to www.especiallyheather.com

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home