Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5

Hard to believe she would have been 5 over the weekend. I wonder what she would have been like. Probably would have had a cell phone by now and would have Gigi and Pa on speed dial. Probably would still have her uncles wrapped around her little finger. She would be making them take her all over the place. And just imagine the artwork she would be making for her favorite people. I'm so sad that I don't get to see 5 year old Livi.
Happy Birthday my sweetpea. Momma couldn't miss you more! Smooches


4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Emily, my heart leapt when I saw your post come up on my reader. I think of you and James so often (even though we've never met - your family has a place in my heart!!)
I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since Livi became an angel. I remember it like it was yesterday! I had been online all day that day, following what was going on. I was driving home from work and my mom called me to tell me she was gone. I still know exactly where I pulled over because I was crying so hard. I look at that spot often and remember your precious girl. Is it weird that I fell in love with a little girl I never met? I hope not...
I wonder so often how you are. I cried with you for the loss of Griffin and I just pray that God is blessing you in some way - healing your heart (as much as it can be!)
I'm so sorry you won't see the 5 year old Livi! I imagine she would have been such a sweet doll baby!!
Blessings and hugs,
Vicki Moore

1:39 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I've been thinking about you a lot as her birthday approached... Her memory will always shine bright. Happy Birthday, Livi.

Danielle

8:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa Allen said...

Thx for posting, Emily. I come here everyday to look into those eyes say "Good Morning" and have my heart tugged. These pics are especially angelic. Those chubby lil arms, mouth agape. Cute, cute, cute.

Miss ya, Livi.

Luv, GAL

10:45 AM  
Blogger Melody Strayer said...

I know she would have been AMAZING. And probably a super birthday-cake-maker-helper.

Happy birthday, sweet girl.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home