Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Little Mistake

SOOOOO I looked back at what I wrote Thursday and realized...man I must have been tired. I wrote EYE ache...who has ever had an eye ache? I ment to say ear ache. Yea, tired will do that to you.

Things are going much better. She had a good night last night (although she did decided to come watch a movie with us fronm 10:30 till midnight). And she is getting back to her happy self. I'm glad to be starting another week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Glad to hear things are going better. It's rough when they're sick, but then when things return to "normal", it feels like a bit of heaven, doesn't it? :) Love getting the glimpses into your lives! Keep writing.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home