Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, April 14, 2006

A note from DeDaddy (Bill H.)

Dear Alivia, - A week ago none of us would have guessed that we would all bebrought together under these circumstances. In God's wise providence you arein the hospital and we are praying that He would heal you. You have broughttogether so many dear friends and family and focused our hearts on the onesource of true hope. "... and a little child shall lead them." Is. 11:6 Iwish you could see the faith and courage of you daddy and mommy! They areliving an "example of faith" for you to follow one day. It is anencouragement to us all. Love, Dedaddy.

I have been reading the responses that many of you have been so kind as topost. It is simply an overwhelming expression of kindness and consideration.It buoys our spirits. Thank you Allen clan, Jim and Jean, Paul & Cheryl, Jon& Marcy, Craig & Anne, our dear friends at Crossway Church, LOLC, PastorsCollege (Weavers, Mellingers, Sheffers), Covenant Life family, Walkers, andso many close friends. Your words carry life and faith to our hearts. Blessyou all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!
Jonalee here. I heard about everything that's going on from Amy (who heard from Karl). I am praying for your precious baby girl...I can't even begin to imagine what this past week has been like. But I do know that your faith and trust in Jesus is an amazing testimony to all of us.

I read this in my quiet time yesterday and thought it might encourage you. It's from Valley of Vision:

"I have cast my anchor on the port of peace, knowing that the present and future are in nail-pierced hands.
Thou art so good, wise, just, holy that no mistake is possible to thee."

Isaiah 26:3-4 - You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength.

love and prayers to you!
Jonalee Earles

9:38 AM  
Blogger beth said...

lots of love and prayers... thinking about you all this weekend.
//bethie

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home