Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

transfusion

we are going to be having our first (But probably not last) blood transfusion soon. thats the first thing i actually knew what the word ment without explination. I realize i'm going to be come a crazy lady trying to get everyone to donate blood when they come to visit. if it matches her blood type it will be reserved for her, if it doesn't it might save someone elses life. i have never been a blood donater (expect once in high school and that was just to get out of class) and i never truly understood the importance. I always assumed someone else would do it. But it everyone thinks that they there will be no blood to help out. So if I get on your case don't take it personal. I am a mom with no jobs to do right now and need to do anything i can to help my baby.

I always want to explain to anyone that comes to visit some things. This is more for my own good than yours. Its also something that you probably assume. I am very much a fixer. I like to take care of others and make sure everyone else is okay. But right now i can't do that. I end up feeling pretty guilty that I didn't spend enough time with people when they come to visit. I love visitors. They make the day go faster. But know ahead of time that I might not be social. (I know you understand....i'm saying this for me so i'm not constantly apologizing when people are here) I might not even talk at all. But i love the company and it means the world to see a familiar face come out of the elevator. so come visit but don't have any expectations. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home