Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Park

It is starting to be Spring. I love spring. So Sunday afternoon we took a nice walk to a local park. I didn't even realize how nice this park was till yesterday and I'm glad we went. Livi didn't like the swing but I think we'll try again sometime. Maybe it's just one of those things you have to get used to. She did however love all the dogs people were walking around. I think we may need to get one someday. James would love it as much as she would. And I wouldn't hate it either. I always wanted a puppy. We definetly have the yard for it.

Turning the clocks ahead takes on a whole new dimension when you have a baby. She was out of sorts all day yesterday. (maybe that's why she didn't like the swing...) But today she seems to be back on track. I have a feeling another tooth is right around the bend. And she is going to start sleeping with a night light because she has been waking up screaming and I thought...maybe she's scared. Anything that will make her sleep more at night it worth a try.

She just woke up from her nap I have to run.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Lawrence was away all last week, and so the weekend was all about family time. I think the boys went to the park three or maybe four times before the weekend was done. We LOVE parks, too. But, the boys weren't so keen on the swinging thing either. They loved the slides, though.
Glad you're getting out to enjoy God's creation!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home