Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, April 10, 2006

contact

just wanted to let everyone know that it is okay to call my cell phone any time. I won't always have it on because you can't have them on in the PICU. my number is (717) 823-2967. And you can also call Jamie Sentz for info (717)413-2537. we would just ask that you not call James during the day. His biggest resposiblity right now is to keep the business going and just go to work each day. And in order to do that he can't have the constant task of explaining what is going on with Alivia. Its just too hard. She is already on his mind constantly and that just makes it harder having to talk about it too. So please serve us in this way. Thanks.

Also we love visitors. Any time.... as many as possible. Its just nice to have people around and even have little distractions. We need to laugh still or we'll go crazy. So if you can visit do. Day times are the longest and will probably be hard since thats when most of the test are and will probably be when visitors are the nicest. But evenings are good too. the only reason you shouldn't come is if you or someone is your house has been sick. Most of the kids on this floor can't tolerate germs. Alivia can so far but may be to that point. Know that if you do come you may not get to see Alivia base on what tests she is having or what procedures she is going through. But just knowing that you were here will mean the world to us.

Thanks again for all the love and support. It means the world.

special thanks to Jamie (for all the hard work you are doing) Cory (for explaining so much to us and making james feel like he understands a little more) and all the people who have come to visit already. Thank you thank you thank you

4 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

I love you and have been praying. We can stand firm because nothing can separate us from His everlasting love. I made a card last night to mail to you... I'm really terrible with those skills but I know Livi won't care :) Hopefully I can talk with you soon.
Constant prayers,
I love you tons,
xxoo, Beth

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear emily,
thinking of you today
sending a few links from SGM your way - may these words find there way to you.

praying for you-love, mrs. c

http://solofemininity.blogs.com/
and
http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/suffering/index.html

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear emily,
thinking of you today
sending a few links from SGM your way - may these words find there way to you.

praying for you-love, mrs. c

http://solofemininity.blogs.com/
and
http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/suffering/index.html

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Emily and James,

Paul and Katherine shared the news about Alivia with me this afternoon. I cannot even begin to comprehend what you are experiencing right now. What I do understand is that God so graciously loves and cares for us. Even in the most difficult times, His faithfulness is amazing.

As I was sitting hear, I was reminded of an old worship song by Mark Altrogge. I will print the words for you.


You are faithful and You are able
And You will finish Your good work in me
You're my hope in darkness
My strength in weakness
My victory in the midst of defeat

How mighty is Your grace in me
To move in in Your ways
How mighty is Your grace in me
Transforming me each day
How mighty is Your grace in me
To make me like Your Son
How mighty is Your grace in me
I won't be overcome

How mighty is Your grace in me
To bring to pass Your plan
How mighty is Your grace in me
I will not faint but stand
How mighty is your grace in me
I will not be condemned
How mighty is Your grace in me
To keep me to the end

James and Emily.... His grace is so much more than you have ever imagined. His faithfulness is unfathomable. His mercies are new and fresh every morning. I believe the Lord wants you to fix your eyes hard on Him. Do not allow yourselves to tempted to the right or left. Look hard into the eyes of the one who calls you son and daughter. He will be your comfort. He will bring fresh mercies to you every day not because you deserve it, but because He desires to lavish you with His fatherly care. As He cares for the sparrows of the air, He cares so much more for you both and Alivia. Crawl upon the lap of your Father and He will bring you rest.

We love you guys very much and will be in prayer for you.

With Love,
Lynn

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home