Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Backyard Beach Baby




We had some friends over this AM to swim in our baby pools. Livi didn't love it. She did okay but had a hard time sharing her toys. Very typical 16 month old. Now she's napping...sharing is a very tiring thing. When I get the real pics developed I'll try to post on of all the kids in the pool.

9 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

LOVE the suit!!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just too cute!!!!
Hope you guys have a very good weekend!
Maryann P.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pic is totally cute! have a great day!


seeya sunday!
Christi

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too adorable, as usual!

She's spoiled ;0

Don't forget the SPF 1,000. Her grande aunt's back is flaking from a burning I got last weekend.

Luv you guys, Lisa

5:00 PM  
Blogger beth said...

ahh so cute!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Adalie Plain said...

Adorable.

just prayed and will of course continue...

Love, Adalie

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks so cute in that pic. i am praying for her and for you and james. I pray that the treatment is going well. have a great day in the Lord.

love ya all,
moriah

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...once again, she's off the cuteness chart!

Still praying!

Mary Ann K.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the pictures get cuter every time...can't wait to see the rest of the kids. Sharing is a very difficult concept...not sure I have it down yet...I just know how to hide it! Thanks to Amy K. for organizing...I love your friends. I also love you too. Gigi

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home