Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, October 06, 2006

5 Years

Five years ago today I was Mrs. James Haughery for the very first time. I had been waiting for that moment for almost a year...actually for my whole life. I wanted to be married and always dreamed about being married and here I was finally married. Five years has gone by in the blink of an eye. We have been through some of the hardest things life can throw at us. Its all just brought us closer.

I love my James. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. He is the greatest. He works harder than anyone I know (often 70- 80 hours a week), He takes care of me (even when I'm freaking out about something), he loves and adores Alivia as much as I do (and thats alot) and he makes me laugh. There is no one else I want to dance in the kitchen with, sit by a fire and talk with, grow old and gray and crotchety with. Even on my worse day he loves me and that is saying a lot cause I've been known to be a bit dramatic.

James....I love you and only you. I promise to love you through good and bad, sickness and health, forsaking all others. God has blessed me so richly with your love. Thanks for being mine.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks baby....I love you also. SOOOOO MUCH!!!! You are upstairs right now with Livi and your family. I am so glad that i get to be apart of this, of your family. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and in my heart. You are stuck with me now.... LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

James

PS sorry that i am a big turd sometimes. thanks for loving me anyway.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! I'm about to cry!
You guys are amazing! You both are such examples to me!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
-Ang

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember being at your wedding and it seemed like just yesterday. It was one of the most touching amazing weddings because it was so obvious to all of us witnesses just how much you two love each other. I've never seen such a happy bride and such a gentle sweet and caring groom. I felt honored to share in your special day. Your dad, my Uncle Dave, gave the most touching speech and I don't think I have ever seen one women loved so completely by two men, her father and her groom. God bless you both!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to sign my comment. Love, Betsie

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary James & Emily!! It was fun for me to sit here and remember the year of our weddings!! Fun to remember your wedding. . . your phone call from the limo right after you got engaged . . . and way back the night out at Applebee's together. Ahhhh . . . the good old days. It's gone fast, and yet it's so hard to remember being young and "carefree". I pray that God would continue to make your love stronger through all you're walking through.
Love you guys!
April Stoltzfus

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo...so sweet...and so rare..sadly, married people being crazy about each other is not something that can just be taken for granted as a given. This makes me want to hug my sweetie. Keep on looking for all the blessings amongst the insanity. God is watching over all of you more than you know.

Love,

Caroline

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a testimony to your marriage commitment!!! Praise be to God for the love the two of you share. May you have many more years of happiness together. God is glorified by your example. We are praying for your requests.
God Bless you all!
the freeman fam!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home