Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I hate Gleevac

We gave Alivia her meds again this morning and she has been gagging and throwing up since. Its not a side affect from the meds its the taste of the meds. They have a coating on them that has iron in it and it tastes horrid. but they can't remove the coating because the pills are light sensitive. So poor Livi is puking we are all trying not to get it on us cause its got the meds in it and they arent' good to get on your skin.

I hate Gleevac.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
Sounds like prenatal iron pills from years ago! Yuk. I threw up just getting near them. Can you put peanut butter or something on the pills? Just a thought. I will pray that the Holy Spirit will show you a way to make this all work. God made you Alivia's mother and He will help you work this all out. Aunt Cheryl

10:38 AM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

So sorry for you. Hate it for you. Praying it gets easier...

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily-will pray for Alivia to stop throwing up and that she would take the meds. throwing up is awful. love you-jamie

11:34 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

We just prayed this morning for the new med. to go well. We'll pray for GOd's provision either through her getting used to the awful taste or through protection/healing of her body w/out the medicine.

Prov. 3:5

love you much, friend

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for her to stop puking.What awful pills, tell them to stop making precious livi puke. :):):)! Have a wondeful day in the Lord.

love,
moriah

12:19 PM  
Blogger linda anne said...

oh my gosh...

sigh.

em you do a very good job of describing everything for us. I had a mental picture with your description, and it was indeed horrid.

Please God... let this family feel your nearness...

12:38 PM  
Blogger linda anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home