Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Money for Bracelets

If you for some reason didn't write down my address then send your e-mail with your order and I will send my address to you. Thanks to all who have ordered so far. Please spread the word to anyone you think might want to order a bracelet. My dad will be buying a large number for those who work with him. If you want to buy one from him instead of through the blog please let him know as soon as you can. The easiest way would be to write down exactly what you want (ie. Number, size and color)

166 bracelets sold already. There are going to be other fund raisers going on as well. If you work for a company that often gives to charities and might want to donate please let me know and my friend Rachel will send out the letter she has composed. Donations from companies are tax deductable.

Thanks again.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
Please put me down for an adult, rainbow bracelet. I will send you a check and your parents can give me the bracelet at church.
I'm tellin' ya...you are a smart cookie! I expect to see you run your own business someday!
:-)
Still praying!

Mary Ann K.

12:23 PM  
Blogger EJJ said...

Hi Emily, this is Emily Jansen! I will get a rainbow adult bracelet for little Liv. I have been praying for her...just e-mail me back at emalias85@hotmail.com and we can exchange home addresses, if that works for you. I can send you a check soon.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

This is a great idea. We need 3 bracelets. One adult purple and 2 youth bracelets one of each color. Thank you

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
This is Stephen Smith. You can put me down for one of each color. adult size.
Still praying for you all.
Stephen

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have one purple adult and one rainbow adult? ill send the money....i have your address, you can get mine from my letter.

how are you sending these? do you need stamps?

Praying for Alivia and Ian.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that last one was me,
rebekah walker

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emily,

I don't know what Rachel had in mind for a fund raiser. I have over 100 students (at the dance school) to select from to help with an event. We often perform and would be thrilled to pull off something short notice (within the next few weeks, I would suppose). Rachel can call me if she is interested!

Praying and hoping to help! Anya

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
Please send me your address. I'd like 2 adult rainbow bracelets. Not sure if you got it, but I left a note on your myspace. I live in Balimore (just outside) and if you or your family needs a place to stay while you are at Hopkins please let me know. I'd love to help in any way possible.
Your family and Alivia are in my prayers daily.

Jessica Bennett
jlbennett718@yahoo.com

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emily:

I didn't catch the address, but you should have it posted somewhere else on this blog site. I am just going to send you a personal e-mail with my order.

Caroline

1:30 PM  
Blogger Brandon Wilhoite said...

Dear Emily,
This is Amy Wilhoite's mom. We would love to get some bracelets from you. I didn't get your address when it was posted. Could you send us 4 small bracelets in the rainbow pattern? You can send your address to Amy's email address and I will send a check on to you. May God bless your efforts to find a match for your baby girl. She and all of you remain in our thoughts and prayers. Amy's sisters and I are currently wearing the orange bracelet for Amy. It is the color for Leukemia but we would love to also wear Alivia's bracelet. I will enclose extra on the check to cover postage. We are praying!!
Anita Martin

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home