Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Very tired

I'm almost too tired to type but I wanted to say a quick few things before I head to bed.
1. We had a great day today and I'll write all about it tomorrow.
2. We got home from Pittsburgh in 4 hours
3. We got to see Ian, Mary, Devon and Larissa
4. Alivia took all her medicine tonight (she threw it up yesterday) so there is some hope for avoiding the NG tube.
5. We are going to be re-ordering bracelets ALREADY!! Keep the orders coming. (and yes Julie the adult ones will say "Baby Livi" this time)

Please visit friendsofalivia.blogspot.com for all info about the bone marrow drive, including but not limited to coporote sponsorship letters. (thanks Rachel!!!)

Can you tell I'm tired? I feel like I'm not making sense. I have a ton of thank yous and other things to write but I will be a better mommy tomorrow if I go to bed now.

4 Comments:

Blogger linda anne said...

i pray that your sleep refreshes you emily!!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news about the braclets, Emily! Mostly that you've sold so many of them. And now that you're adding a new addition to your line, perhaps some who have already bought one will buy another...great marketing technique, Emily! Ha ha!

Love you, Sister! Hope you were able to get some good rest last night!

Julie

11:05 AM  
Blogger beth said...

Emily, you amaze me.
You are so wonderful.
I know it was so meaningful that you went to see everyone yesterday.
Last night our church got together to pray again for ian and alivia.
love you guys so much.
beth

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the bracelets! I'd like to order 2 adult - 1 purple and 1 rainbow swirl. Very excited that they'll say Baby Livi - I agree with Julie. I'll continue to pray for healing, no NG tube, peace & rest for you.

Love ya,
Denise

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home