Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Going to be a long night

We are still in our room (so far) she got some diaretics to clear some of the fluid from her lungs. It got rid of some fluid and hopefully that is the first step towards better breathing. Poor sweet girl. As long as she is slightly elevated her levels stay pretty good. As soon as she lays flat the monitors go off and all the nurses come running. Maybe later I'll just mess with it and see who is the fastest nurse (just kidding...its late and I'm giddy from the stress and adreneline). If she continues like this we'll stay in our room. Just made up a bed for dad and will make up my own also...need to do something productive instead of stand and stare at the monitor (not that helpful just makes me crazy...)

Please pray for my girlie that she sleeps peaceful, doesn't get too hungry (no food or drink allowed right now) and that her lungs start to clear up. Also please pray for the three year old boy named Sean who is a few rooms down from us. He is not doing well at all and they are not sure if he is going to live or not. Pray for his parents and 3 siblings also. Thanks.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, as you can tell you've been on my heart all day long. I will pray that you're all able to get another "good" night of sleep..starting now :)

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sense of humor in the midst of all of this amazes me. You are so strong. I am praying..praying hard for Livi and for little Sean.

Love,

Caroline

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear how your night went. will be praying. sorry we can't visit for now, (i'm sick).

xoxo love

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray. Hope the night wasn't too bad. Love you much!
Les

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you, especially for little Alivia. Praying that her lungs clear, her breathing is easier, she feels better fast, she is given peace and remains as content as possible with nothing in her belly.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last thing I saw on the blog were all your cute pictures from trick or treating. I'm sorry to hear that Aliva is back in the hospital, but I'm praying that the flu clears up quickly and her breathing stays stable.
The spelling for her procedure is: bronchoscopy, but to stay in hospital lingo, just call it a "bronc."
Sorry to hear about all of the problems with her port dressing, I know exactly what you're talking about. I wish I had some good suggestions.
Kristine

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily-
praying for strength and engery for you and your dad and calmness for alivia today. you are on my heart and thoughts today. i think i am going to try to come up tonight and visit. see you later-love you jamie

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home