Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Gosh

See I complain about a long, slow day and things get intense really fast. This AM was relaxed but things have gotten crazy as the day progressed. Her coughing increased and her breathing got much to fast. She is on a lot more oxygen than earlier today and is breathing about 2X's as fast as she should be. So we've had a ton of people in and out of the room looking at her. At one point there were 3 residents, 3 nurses, James, My dad and I all looking at her and trust me the room is not very big. We had an x-ray in our room and the added some more antibiotics. They sent blood to figure out what her actual oxygen stats were and she is on constant monitoring. The intermediate unit has been notified and will come check her out. If the breathing gets any more labored or any faster we will be intubated and moved. I hear her crying better go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Checking in as often as I can on the blog to pray as specifically as I can. PLEASE call anytime if you want to talk, cry, pray, whatever....
Praying God lifts your weary head and carries you through this and praying for sweet Livi, too.

Love you much, friend

9:46 PM  
Blogger Adalie Plain said...

We are praying so much, Emily.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your family is in my prayers......

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you all tonight.

"I lift up my eyes to the hills,
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper."
Psalm 121:1-5

"for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping. The Lord has heard my supplication, The Lord receives my prayer." Psalm 6:9

With love,
Amy Fedeli

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home