Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Pictures 1

We went trick or treating Tuesday night...it wasnt' just Alivia's first time. None of us had ever been when we were younger. So it was all of our first time. We went with a barnyard theme.

Farmer and Chicken
Pitchfork John
Kitty Erin
Farmer Emily, Chicken Livi and James the Egg

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love them all! Thanks for the pictures! They were a great to look at first thing this morning!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm glad you got to have a wonderful family evening! It was so nice to see your smiling face. I don't think I've seen you since high school! I guess that explains the mystery of which came first the chicken or the egg!!!!
I hope you finish out the week on a sugar high-by the look of things that wouldn't be difficult!

Thinking of you always!
Natalie (Gamble) Murdick

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love the pictures of everyone! What a hoot! Joey and I have never gotten in to the spirit enough to dress up with the kids. We should do that one year, but with our crazy three kids, we are happy just to get them all out the door dressed up themselves.

Caroline

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!! Loved the pictures!
Viv

6:30 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

Adorable! So much fun! I always have a blast...never trick or treated as a kid either, so I enjoy it every year! A little fun for everyone! Love the barnyard theme!!! with the cutest little chicken ever!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home