Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks.

Thanks....
Rachel and Al- now I can be cute while I'm punching things
Carol- my house would be a mess without you
Neil and Jess- hopefully I'll be able to keep the plant alive
Sipe and Danielle
Jake- now my caffine fix will be free
Lyndon and Jamie- ahead of time for Monday
Kevin and Leslie- Can't wait to listen to my CD's
Leah- can't wait to have a weekend with all the couples complete.
Will- best gift ever!!

You guys made me laugh and I am so thankful for all of you.

Thanks Mom and Dad for getting us out of town for Christmas!!
Thanks Andy and Ann for the spa day
Thanks to our extended family for the amazingly generous Christmas gifts.
Thanks Sarah for the hat (love the colors)
Thanks to Jeremy for the weekend of watching our important things.

Welcome home Jackson!!!! So glad your tranplant went well. You amaze me little guy.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is good to be with friends isn't it? so glad it was a good day! mom

2:11 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hi! My name's Emily and I'm a student at Wheaton College in IL... I've loved reading your blog and "getting to know" you, James and Alivia. I'm praying for your family and I am so inspired by the love so evident in all of your posts.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i get so happy when i hear you were able to have fun with family and friends!:):) praying.

moriah~

10:38 PM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

check under your grill. :)

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful evening - so glad we could quickly stop by (aren't those uninvited guests a mess) Andy and I survived another moment in Roses history. I still think your evening won out :)

Praying on, girl!

Anne

2:27 PM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

So glad to hear Jackson!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

That was supposed to be "hear about Jackson!" Sorry...didnt preview it and was distracted as typing!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:16 AM  
Blogger AliviaBrook said...

Hi my name is Alivia Brook Barlow. I was born in Xenia Ohio. We now live in Indiana. I loved what you wrote in your blog. Your Alivia was so beautiful. My Mom loves me so much too! I was her 3rd baby, born 3 weeks early, on Friday 13th 03/13/97, in room 213 at 2:13 am. I think that's kinda neat. My Mom says I'm her good luch charm. She also calls me her mini me.
What's your Alivia's hole name? What day in March was she born? If you don't mind me asking what happened to your Alivia? I feel so sad for you. I will pray for you. I'm getting baptized in the morning. I'm so excited.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My second favorite site to visit these days, Emily, is GodTube. Just finished listening to Rick Burgess (of "Rick and Bubba" radio program) speak about the Lord so soon after his 2 year old son drowned. It is worth listening to all three segments. I was so encouraged and challenged to make my remaining days on this earth count. Amazing strength God gave this man to stand up and speak and how many people are being changed because of his tragedy and message. Kept thinking of Alivia. And also how you and James got up at her funeral and spoke and how that touched me. It was the first time I had ever seen a mother and father able to do that and it made such an impression.
Love Aunt Marcy

11:09 AM  
Blogger Steph B. said...

Emily and James,
You have been on my heart this week. There is a reason more so this past week... you are always on my heart, but I don't need to go into details... please know that I am praying!!!!


Steph from WV

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home