Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, November 05, 2007

More Tattoos


I won't be posting the names of the owners of the tattoos to keep their privacy. These are peoples personal tributes to Livi. If you know us you'll know which tattoo belongs to which person. I'm so glad that people that loved Livi have decided to have these tributes on their bodies. It means so much to James and I.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

beautiful : )

1:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE this one with the L. So sweet. Still praying. xoxo

Lisa Rader

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv all of these tattoos...all so beautiful and sweet!:)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love them!

Praying for you.
Amy

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you, especially as you start to enter the "holdiay season" without your precious Alivia. -Sue F.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cool...love the L-bug.

Pray on,
Anne

7:25 PM  
Blogger Parmer Clan said...

My favorites are the ones with the ladybugs. I was thinking of you alot at Halloween, remembering your post last year with Livi (and your) first dress up. Im so glad you have those memories. I know this beginning of holidays will be especially rough. Please know we are still praying for you through this time.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when the idea of getting tatoos for Livi first came up. Previously I had not been a fan of tatoos, actually, I even disliked them (sorry, James). But, when Emily brought it up, I couldn't wait to get mine (I am the cursive L with a ladybug)....and I couldn't be prouder to sport this beautiful art reminder of my lovely grand daugther. Thanks for thinking of it, Emily. Gigi

10:04 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

Still here. Still thinking about you all...

Christi

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home