Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sad

Last night I learned that our little friend Jackson's leukemia has returned. Their family was our closest friends in the hospital and we rejoiced with them when they got the news that he was in remission. Unfortunetly the leukemia has returned and Jackson will be having a bone marrow transplant in about a month. He could us all of your prayers. Also another of our friends from the hospital, Isabel learned that her leukemia returned about a week ago. I hate this disease, I hate what it does to these sweet kids. If you haven't signed up to be a bone marrow donor please do. Go to marrow.org for all the info.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying.....

Moriah

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackson had still been in my prayers and I was hoping to get an update. This isn't the one I was hoping for. I also know you already know of Jack Turner (Indiana) who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. Please keep him and their familiy in your prayers as well. Thanks -
Diana B.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is just terrible. We will be praying.

love, les

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry!

Will pray for your friends.
Maryann Plesnicher
ps. I think of your Alivia each and every day..many times a day.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

i'm sorry to hear about these two little kids : ( thats hard. prayin for them : )

rachael from pittsburgh

p.s. i wanted to ask you more about the marrow donor stuff. i'm at school at messiah which is near hershey med...would they do that there? i wasnt sure and i though u would know. my email is rs12@messiah.edu. thanks and i'm prayin for you guys and jackson : )

2:36 PM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Praying for Jackson, his family and continually for you, James and your families, too.

7:37 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

Praying for you all. So unfair. All of it...

Christi

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home