Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday

I've grown to love Mondays. They feel like a fresh start to me. We always stay home on Mondays and get the house ready for the week. Laundry, cleaning, organizing. All things I hated at one time. But now there is joy in them. Okay so I still dislike cleaning but I'm working on it and God is giving me grace. I do like getting back into the week though.

And this week Monday is even better cause Livi is finally feeling better....or at least she seems more herself. I think the teeth were the biggest problem last week. She still has a cold but she's her happy self again.

This morning I woke up and realized I hadn't heard her cry and it was 8:30. So I went to sneak a look in her room. There she was smiling at me playing with her pink pig. Such a great way to start a day.

Happy Monday everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

I love Monday's, too! It's my "re-grouping" day as well. :) Ah, the life of motherhood. Isn't it great! :) most of the time, right...

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Monday's may be for regrouping, but Tuesdays don't stay that way! I know I don't have a kid but yesterday I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon chasing my stupid rooster who got caught in my neighbor's fence by their dog...Buddy, the dog, bit my rooster's butt feathers almost all off :) Tell Livi hi for me and that I'm glad she's feeling better.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home