Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oblivious

Here's my favorite DUH moment as a mom. I probably already shared this story but a month or so ago Livi was a mess. Crabby, sad, not eating, not sleeping, etc. I kept looking in her mouth for a tooth on the bottom because everyone told me that kids get to teeth on the bottom then two on the top. So I can't see a thing and I'm starting to think maybe she has an ear ache or something. I took her to the doctor (which she hates) and I say I think she has a ear ache and he is checking her out and he says "well she does have a tooth coming in on the top". DUH....silly mom. From now on I will search the entire mouth for teeth not just where she's "supposed" to get the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home