Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

*Sigh*

Last night was the longest night we have ever had. Poor Alivia just couldn't sleep. She would fall asleep while I held her but the second I put her down she was awake and screaming again. She was up at least 5 times...I'm not totally sure they all started to blend together after a while. But thankfully its a weekend and James was able to get up with her this morning and I got 2 hours of sleep. Then all day today she has been sad. Most of the day she has cried and there is nothing we can do. She just doesn't feel good. I am just praying that soon she will start to feel better. I'm so glad that James is home to help. I'm not sure I could handle a day like today all by myself. I am so thankful for weekends. Gotta go get the crying baby

2 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

:( praying for the little love.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, missed you guys at church. now i understand why you weren't there. you must be exhausted! so, it's the tooth? hope it comes SOON. will pray.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home