Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, March 10, 2006

words?!

So Livi is trying to say things. It is the cutest thing ever. One night as I was rocking her in the middle of the night I thought she was asleep and then I hear this little voice going "Tsk, Tsk". And now she has started saying Dada (not to anyone yet but we're working on it) and "dis" which sounds a bit like this and is what she says when she wants something (there is pointing that goes along with it) I love it. I can't even imagine what it will be like when she starts to actually talk. But I'm excited.


By the way...she only woke up 1 time last night. That has only happend about 4 other times and I can hardly believe it. Wonder if it will happen again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home