Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Night time memories

Here are some of my most vivid memories of the night time since Livi was born..

1st. I remember the night that she was up for hours on end and I couldn't take it anymore so I just put her in her crib and walked away. It only took about a minute for me to calm down and the crying to seems sad to me again. So I walked back in and picked her up.

2nd. Another night when she was crying all night and she was still in our room. I was leaning on the side of her pack n play crying and James woke up and asked if I was okay and I said yea I'm fine. (through the sobs) luckily he didn't believe me and took care of her so I could sleep for a bit.

3rd. The night James woke up from a dead sleep, ran around the bed and started to try to grab Alivia from me...she wasn't there she was asleep in her bed but he had dreamed she was crying and freaked out.

4th. One night I was sitting up nursing and it was about the hundredth time she had woken up and James is peacefully snoring beside me and I just want to flick him in the head and wake him up (I resisted the urge... just barely)

5th. When we finally got her to go to bed without being rocked and we would walk up the stairs and she would put her head down on my shoulder and cuddle.

6th. Sometimes she doesn't want to go to bed so when we get to her room she points to the hallway, or James or anything that she thinks will mean she doesn't have to sleep.

Those are just a few of my favorite night time memories

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

The first night we brought the boys home, we were up with them from midnight to 5 a.m. I really thought I was going to lose my mind. Well, I probably have lost my mind, but that's another story! :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home