Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday

Friday's are another one of those days I love. Almost every Friday I get together with my friend April and her cute twins. We have so much fun together. Today we went to the mall with our other friend Leslie and her 2 kids. We looked like a train marching through the mall with their 2 double strollers and my single stroller. We were laughing about how giddy we are all were to be together and shopping. I love having girlfriends. I love that we all have kids and can understand each others lives. Thanks April and Leslie for a great day. I loved it. We must do it again very very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

:)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home