Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Room Assignment

We have a room.....7261. So the address is the same as before. Just a different room number is different. Also we have a new phone number (717) 531-4861. unless it is an emergency I would rather people call my cell phone. thanks.

I will say that I am struggling with the room placement. I pretty much hate its location. We also don't have a chair that rocks! when you have a baby that is pretty much the most important thing to have. So I am praying that we at least get a chair. I might even ask that we get another room if one opens up. Just pray that I settle in and can be content where we are. It would be nice to at least like the room. Another thing to wrestle with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home