Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

blood donors

I just wanted to say that anyone who does want to donate can call me or John Haughery or Cynthia Haughery for directions. Also just make sure before you do go that I have filled out the correct paper work for you so that it will be set aside for Alivia.

ps. Kiera...I filled out the paper work for you so you can donate Friday if you get a chance. Thanks a ton.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have just returned from wintering in Texas and have learned that your darling baby has been ill. I have just finished reading all of your blogs and am marveling at your strength in enduring so much trauma to your sweet little Aliva and your faith in God to sustain you through this. We will pray fervently for her wellness. We will also pray for you and your family through these difficult times.
Claus and Ann Parow

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
I was praying for you and Alivia and James all day yesterday. You got some good news at the doctor! The lymph nodes are smaller! Yahoo! Aunt Cheryl

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home