Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Rash

Alivia usually wakes up around 6 has a bottle and goes back to sleep till 8 or 9. Today when she woke up I gave her a bottle and changed her diaper and noticed a rash all over her legs...then her arms...then her cheeks!

So I called the on-call doc and he said to wait till 8 and call my doctor. Don't they know that waiting even 5 min when its about my baby drives me mad!? We may have to be admitted because of this and they would have to start treating her even though they don't know what it is.

I am scared. scared scared scared. What happened to normal live? I just want to go back to that. Please pray for us.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-
it is so hard to wait for answers and wait for people to give us answers. i am praying peace for you as you wait(that you will know that even now this rash is not a surprise for Him).

"fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." isa 41:10

love you-jamie

7:51 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

The boys and I will be praying at breakfast.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Jn. 14:27

8:17 AM  
Blogger Beth Young said...

I will be praying on and off all day.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be praying, emily.

much love, tina

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,

I want to call, but will wait a bit. Call me 4128540927 if you want.

Want to give ya a hug.

Love, Lisa

9:01AM

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Emily.
Praying for you all!
Maryann Plesnicher

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
Thanks for the update from the visit to the doctor. Keep your focus on the Lord. I have learned to say certain scriptures out loud so I can hear myself say them when I am in panic mode. It REALLY helps calm me down and get my focus off the doctor and the nurses, and those awful flourescent lights (which aren't flattering to anyone and they make a wierd sound), and the specific way hospitals smell, etc. (It's also spiritual warfare.) Ps 91 is great. But sometimes it's just too hard and you just need others praying for you. We are. Aunt Cheryl

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im praying all day...

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea...There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not me moved. God will help her when morning dawns." Psalsm 46:1-5

love you guys,
rebekah Walker

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home