Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Giving Blood

If you want to donate and have it set aside for Alivia you can do that...but it has to be at Hershey. The only thing is that I have to sign you up before she needs it. So if you are going to be at Hershey or near Hershey and want to donate tell me so I can add your name to the list (have to make a list of all the people that I approve). I am doing a little list today of family that I know for a fact wants to donate. But others I have to sign up....also I need to know your birthday date if you want to donate.

Thanks.(by the way you don't have to donate....we aren't expecting)

6 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

We'll be heading to PA Memorial Day weekend. I'll ask Lawrence whether we can swing by Hershey to donate. In case, my blood type is B+ and my bday is 10-15-76.
I'm not sure how Lawrence does w/ giving his blood, but I'll ask him.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,

This morning I caught up on your blog. You were on my heart this weekend, and I was wondering how you were doing. Know that I am pleading at the feet of Jesus with you for God to give you strength and peace -- and for God to grant Alivia healing.

Recently, a wise friend (thanks Denise Teaman) encouraged me with this truth. I hope it encourages you as well. "Remember that God’s grace is there in every moment – Eph 1:7-8 “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight.”

Much care,
Lori Randolph

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
I would want to be able to give blood for Livi, and I'll be in the Hershey/Harrisburg area on Friday afternoon sometime. I'm O+, and my birthdate is 06-15-87.
And know that I've been praying for you guys.
Kiera Minich

5:59 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

Can you donate blood on Saturdays? I will be driving through Hershey on Saturday. I am A+ and was born 7/24/70.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been wondering if or when Alivia might need blood transfusions if Dick and I could help. Of course, we cannot be at Hershey, but I do donate platelets (aphoresis) now and then. I would love to give your insurance co. credit if they would take it. Dick gives blood as often as he can. So if that need arises, you can remember us. You all were in our prayers at my Wednesday afternoon prayer group.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily and James~

We are praying for you guys. We love you and will continue to pray for complete healing for your sweet Alivia. She is regularly on our girls hearts' as well. There seems to be a special connection with Ruth and Lydia as they pray for Alivia.

Grace to you. Tom & Lara

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home