Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

cards 2

If you are sending a card...send it to our house since we won't be in the hospital that long and we won't even know our room number till Thursday afternoon so by the time you mail something it will get there after we leave. James will be home and coming up to the hospital each night so he will bring mail. Thanks so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'm going to the dollar store today
;-)

Sad you won't be here on Sunday :-(
Gotta do what the docs say. Give the little toothy monkey a hug from me.

Many prayers for the next few days.

Love, Grande Aunt Lisa

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home