Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cards

Just wanted to say if anyone is thinking of sending a card Livi would love stickers even more than a card. She recently got some and it was tons of fun for her to stick them to a container we have. I am going to take a book with me to the hospital that she can stick them in. She loves it... and goes through a sheet pretty quickly. So we could use a bunch. Thanks for that. And dont' feel like you have to.

Please pray for my friend Briana (and family) today as her son Judah is having brain surgery to have a shunt placed (poor little guy). Obviously this is a hard time for their family but they are resting on the Lord and your prayers would be much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth Young said...

hey, where can we send stickers/cards and such????

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
We will get something in the mail to Alivia soon! It helps that the kids are both really into anything having to do with mail right now, especially walking to the post office.
It has been so great spending the last two days with you. We (including the kids) have really missed our regular visits. We will be thinking and praying for you all.
We love you guys!
April

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home