Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Round Table

At some point today Alivia's oncologist will be sitting down with other doctors (oncologists, hematologists and patholigists) to discuss Alivia's condition. Supposedly they will have some preliminary results back from Tuesday's biopsies that will help them get one step closer to a diagnosis. We probably won't hear the results of this discussion or of any of the tests till our next doctors visit (Thursday). Its good to know that a lot of doctors will be working together to try to figure out what is going on.

Pray for wisdom for the doctors, favorable test results and a good plan of action.
oh .....and some poop for Livi (still don't have any). And a safe trip here for my dad (can't wait to see you Pap Pap)

Last night was worse than the night before. She woke up with burps, gas, to eat, because of pain and just to be awake with me. Silly girl. I got to sleep till 9 (thanks mom) so I got about 4 hours. Good thing I run well on very little sleep. Otherwise this would all be much worse. Maybe today will be better. Trying to get her back on a more normal schedule today. And that might help with night time. She is trying to stand up more. That is really great. It seems like her foot isn't hurting anymore.

I'm sure I'll write again later. Have a great Friday

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would Alivia eat (baby food) prunes? Some kids actually like them. Just a thought.
Hope you all have a great and restful weekend.
God bless,
Maryann P.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Poopless Livi! We will pray for that to happen!!!
Definitely praying for wisdom for the doctors!
Love, Les

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i am still praying for your family. i hope you all have a wonderful weekend. thank you for your Godly example to me.

love,
Christi

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A McDonald's Extra Value Meal usually helps me out ;-)

Have a great weekend! Marmie and I hope to see ya soon. If you're not coming this way next weekend, we're gonna hop in the Camry as soon as you want us. Guess we won't know that until after Thursday.

xoxo, Grande Aunt Lisa

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! She had a grape tomato sized grain of poop. We all clapped. She was quite chipper a couple of times today...I am praying for "our daily bread", cause that is all we need for today. Gigi

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily and James,

Ugh!! I am sure you are glad this week is ending soon. I really appreciated your quote from "Besides still Waters". We so enjoyed seeing you last Saturday. Praying.

Aunt Anne

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear emily,

thinking of you this morning.
praying that God would continue to give you strength & wisdom today and in the days to come.

thanks for your faithful example to all of us during this season in your life - thank you for the way you continue to remind and direct all of us that God is good, knows what is best and is always sovereign.

love you dear friend,
hugs & kisses - mrs. c

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home