Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday again



This picture pretty much sums up our weekend. We all got a lot of rest and relaxation. We didn't do anything really but it was really nice. I love being busy but I love time with the three of us just as much.

This week is an up in the air kind of week. We have another bone marrow biopsy scheduled for next Tuesday AM and we are not sure if we have to go get a blood draw done this week or not. We won't find out till Wednesday. I would love to have a whole week off. Our last "week off" still had a blood draw. Since April 8th there hasn't been a single week that we haven't been to Hershey Medical Center. I not sure what a week without a trip would be like.

Pray for...
...a real week off.

8 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

she is so adorable!

i'm praying for you all everyday...
love you.
beth

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...I am listening to your message right now...I can't find a phone and I am trying so hard to be quiet so I don't wake the kids...I will call you ASAP! Ha-ha..kind of funny. Laundry is definitely an issue here too!
Love, Les

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and the real reason I came on here...so cute!!! Love the crossed legs. Praying for you and will pray for a doctor free week!

Love, Les

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet. Praying for your little girl and you without ceasing. Love, MOM

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear emily,

she is just to precious.

praying for you this week.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am praying for you, i pray that you will have a break from the doctors. Rest in the Lords arms tonight.


What a cute picture!
Christi

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys got to rest. I am praying for you guys constantly. Have a great day in the Lord. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

moriah

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jen Clemmer said...

Love that smile! Isn't ice cream great!! Been thinking of you guys. Praying for a wonderful week for you guys!

Love,
Jen

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home