Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Picture week

I've decided to make this week Picture Week. So along with any updates I will be posting a picture (or 2) a day to show what we are up to and how cute our girl is (according to us and her grandparents and uncles....and a few others). Alivia had ice cream tonight (which she is in love with) and she also had bread (another new love) and she decided it would be amazing to combined the two. This face is the result. Guess it was a success. By the way...what is that guy in the background doing? Thanks buddy.

12 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

this made me smile so much...
so cute!
so sweet.
love love love

2:10 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

She must get her love for bread from Gigi and as for the icecream, who doesn't love icecream?

It looks like she's eating a grilled icecream sandwich..yummy, yummy!!

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun fun fun - PHOTO Week!

. . . i will be visiting your blog everyday this week to see your beautiful PHOTOS!

praying for you everyday, too!

- * -

sending hugs & kisses your way today

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't bread and ice cream two of the four food groups??? i'm right there with you livi....my favs too!!!

thanks for the great pics emily!

lisa evans

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that buddy in the background is jesse wells, silly.

cute pics! praying for your tuesday!
kb

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are priceless! What a face, enjoying her ice cream sandwich!

Praying that you get a REAL week off!

Laura Lapp (Amy's friend)

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until she discovers chocolate! Srill praying. Aunt Cheryl

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sorry, I mean...STILL praying. Aunt Cheryl)

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah picture week! They are so cute. That guy though, is a bit scary. Can't wait to see more!
Love & Prayers, The King Family

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix!
I love how Laura called it an "ice cream sandwich"...makes perfect sense!

Still praying!

Mary Ann K.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super, super cute pic of Alivia! I agree with you and everyone else -- the dude in the back is creepy...ha ha.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em,

I love this picture...she looks so happy! Ice Cream GOOD!!! I'll have to try the bread thing!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home