Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Reading Day

Alivia loves sitting in her rocker reading books from her bookshelf (that her daddy built for her). She actually really likes to look through them quickly, throw them on the floor and move on to the next one. And she loves Grace's rain boots! She wants them on then off then on again. Its really sweet.



Oh and here are some pictures of Livi with her new pet. We are calling him Zeus. Such a nice pet and so easy to feed and clean up after.



Thanks to...
...Mom for the card (love you so)
...Cynthia for cleaning...mmmm a clean house.
...Gina P. for the soup (what a suprise)
...Anya for dinner last night
...Aunt Lisa for the signing video (did I thank you yet? its a really fun one and we are going to learn all the foods)

7 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

seriously... so so so cute!
holy cow.

love you all so much.

am praying everyday...
Beth

9:47 PM  
Blogger beth said...

p.s.
that's one of my favorite of her dresses :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Adalie Plain said...

cute!
always liked those rainboots.

-Adalie

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . love those boots!

great PHOTOS - keep them coming.

praying for you today.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still reading everyday...

she's so cute - and as you're always saying in your blog posts "she doesn't look sick!"

still praying everyday...

love you!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad for the pictures...I love them, good idea! Can't wait to see zeus (I would have called him aslan) in person with the fam.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute pics emily!!


Christi

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home