Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thanks

I am going to post a picture each week from now until the end of October to show the progress of the gifts for kids. I know that a lot of people are starting to think about it or have already given something to my parents...but I am considering the gifts I recieved today the first ones. So a huge thanks to Lisa Evans not only for being on the ball but for going way above and beyond and getting such cool toys. I am so thankful for them. So here is the first picture...all the gifts are from Lisa! She had some great ideas (like baseball cards and journals for older kids)


Please say a prayer for us tomorrow. We are heading to Hershey in the AM for a blood count. The biggest concern is that the reds and plateletes will be too low and she'll need another transfusion. Then they would have to take her off the meds and try something new. Also pray for her because her lymph nodes on her neck and jaw line are really swollen. I just noticed it and am glad we are going so I can show one of the docs. And she has a rash on her arm. Quite a bit to pray about. I'll update on our weekend and the results of tomorrows visit when we get back tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily i have just recently started to read this.. actually today. Im not sure why it took my so long, because now im hooked and reading all of the archives as well. I never really got to know you, whether because of age, the growth rate of our church or just chance, i dont know. But from what i can tell, youre awesome and def someone worth getting to know. I cant wait. (just wanted to you know: when i worked night shift at a factory over the summer, i would pray for you james and alivia 10 min each hour through out the night. what better way to pass the time? just thought you should know.) love,

11:50 PM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Praying for you today, Em!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea to collect toys for the kids. It will bless them so much! The picture helped me get an idea of what to buy. We're praying for you today!
love,
Viv

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea to collect toys for the kids. It will bless them so much! The picture helped me get an idea of what to buy. We're praying for you today!
love,
Vivlove,
Viv

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,

Praying for great counts for Alivia today. Hope all goes well.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you guys. I pray the doctors visit goes well.

Love,
moriah

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'll be stocking up at the Dollar Store ;-)

Lisa

11:46 AM  
Blogger beth said...

praying today

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am praying for you!!!!!


Christi

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily and James

Joanne has already begun her shopping spree for the "gift box".It all began this weekend in a little town called Jamestown, California.She found some pretty cool stuff. Joanne is also knitting some stocking caps. We continue to lift you and Alivia up in prayer daily.

Love Uncle Mike and Aunt Joanne

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home