Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Bone Marrow Drive

Wanted to let everyone know that the date is finally set. We are not supposed to advertise in our community yet but we are just mentioning the date here. It will be Sunday, October 29th from 12-4. So you can head over after church or run home, have lunch and head over after. You must be between the ages of 18 and 60. You really really need to read all the info that Rachel has posted about the drive so click here and then bookmark this pages as there will be more info coming over the next 2 weeks.

Also for anyone in Pittsburgh who wants to be tested you can be tested for free if you donate blood at the central blood bank. And for those in Harrisburg there is a drive being held on Tuesday, October 31st at the Capital and it is fully funded so its free to be tested there also. So many opportunities to get registered. I'm excited that I might know someone who gets to save a life. What an amazing blessing that would be. Thanks to those who have registered already. It means so much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

Tomorrow in Harrisburg all state employees are able to get tested for free. So, being a state employee & working in Harrisburg, I'm going to get tested then. I was just wondering if I needed to ask them to put Alivia's name on my paperwork or if that didn't matter because I guess your doctors are going to do a search of all donors. I just wanted to make sure there isn't something I need to do to make sure that my test gets looked at as a possible match for Alivia. Thanks!

Danielle (Sipe's Danielle :-)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Is there anyway for someone outside of PA to participate and still be under Alivia's name?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all the work you are doing for bone marrow donation! As you said what a blessing to save a life. I can't wait to sign up! Love, Mom

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home