Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HMC Tuesday

Today we head to the hospital. Alivia took her medicine relatively well the last 2 nights so hopefully we'll find out the cherry syrup is okay for the medicine and we wont' have to get an NG tube. But I never know what to expect from a doctor visit anymore. I would rather do just about anything than go to the hospital today. But this is what is best for my girl.

Thanks to..
..Nora Shank for the beautiful quilt. I'll post some shots of it soon.
..Lisa Allen for toys for the kids
..Milt and Ann Eckman for dinner last night.
..Sonya, Hollis and Erin for a fun girls night out.

2 Comments:

Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

Hope today is a happy day. What a good mommy you are. She is one lucky little girl to have you!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all have constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have an encouraging day! I'm crossing my fingers for you that the syrup is the answer. I was glad to hear that it's been working out the last couple of days.

Thinking of you always,
Natalie (Gamble) Murdick

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home