Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Picture from today


Here is a shot of the treasure box. It gets picked over pretty quickly so if you bought toys and you don't see any of them its because they are gone. Some kid somewhere is enjoying them. Thanks to everyone who contributed !!

3 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

what a blessing for those kids!

praying and praying and praying and praying.

love you so much-
hope everything with the drive goes well...
so glad your family is there.
much love,
xoxo,
beth

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one more load from the Clipper gang that I have to get from Deb. I'm going to try to do that this week, although (crazy me) I'm working part-time this week at my old job and it is making life a little crazy over here.

I'll see you tomorrow!

Julie

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, I saw that you were looking for Pampers codes.

Here is one and if I get others I'll send them your way:

HJX3C6T2JFV4JJ6
exp 12/31/2006

Jerusha Sheffer

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home