Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Isaac's Pictures...take 3

Dan, Julie and Jude G. (center farside) , Sarah R., Lisa E., and their wonderful friends
Katherine, Dolly and Anna M.
Josh and Becca L. (front), Andy and Sonya L. (back)
Thanks to everyone...there were so many people we didn't get pictures of. Thanks to Will for taking the pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger linda anne said...

hey em... i was wondering how many people showed up... so thanks for posting all that. My mom and i showed up at 4 (the early birds) becuase i had a class at 5. We saw Dawn Mellinger, the Planks and Sheldon Witmer... fun!! thanks for the oppurtunity to help out. its obvious we are all eager!! love ya, you guys are in my prayers.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home