Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

We went to the mall today


and Livi got to ride the bus and a few of the other kiddie rides. She loved it. In the past she cried if you put her in one but today she not only wanted to sit in them she wanted them to move. Very cute.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is too too CUTE!!!!!!

Praying,
Christi

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but anything with Livi and her folks is fun! Love, Gigi Love the pictures

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

Julie

11:20 PM  
Blogger beth said...

so cute!
...and that little sweater she's wearing... she's always been more stylish than me...
love you

beth

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just precious...seeing that picture gives me such a happy feeling.

Caroline:-)

1:45 AM  
Blogger beth said...

so my wrist looks pretty cool right now...
all rainbow and cute "baby livi"
:)
another reminder to pray more and more...
xxoo,
beth

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very Cute! Livi is always cute though, just like her Mommy! he-he!:) I am praying for you guys! I love my bracelet by the way!

Moriah

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving my bracelet, Emily! Thank you!!! I asked Dan if he would really wear his all the time and he was like, "Of course!" How cool. Even the guys like them.

Praying for ya!
Julie

10:46 PM  
Blogger momofcolin_chloe said...

She is so cute! Oh, the simple joys in life. Love it!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home