Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Do You use Pampers

Do you have kids in diapers? Are Pampers your diaper of choice? Do you collect the gifts to grow points? If you use Pampers and don't collect the points and would be willing to give them to me I would love to have them. Whenever you buy a package of diapers look inside the bad and there is a white sticker with 4 lines on it. Just get that out and mail it to me. I will be collecting them till March. I have been collecting them since Alivia was born but I don't have anywhere near the points I need. Or you can e-mail me the code (the last of the 4 lines) if you want. Thanks

4 Comments:

Blogger Adalie Plain said...

I love my bracelets. :)

Praying,
-Adalie

10:51 PM  
Blogger Adalie Plain said...

Oh and I don't use pampers, so I can't help ya there.... haha

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
So glad to hear that everything turned out so positively! I hope her cold gets better. I don't use the diapers, but we do use Pampers brand easy ups. I'm not sure if they have the points or not, but if they do they are yours!!! I'll ask my sister to keep hers too!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Natalie Murdick

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

did you know they extended the pampers points until 2008? I just noticed this the last time I logged into my pampers account.

you do not know me. but I received your info. from LOL church in Indiana. Actually, I sat behind your dad (at least I think it was your father, Mr Allen?) this morning at a conference there.

I am praying for you and your family. My heart aches as I think about what you may be going through. and then I am reminded - we serve a MIGHTY and POWERFUL God.

And I trust that He will meet all of your needs according to His plan for you. And that He will heal your beautiful Alivia. His word says, I am the God who heals you. He is the God who will heal Alivia!

Praying and trusting Him for a miracle. I will continue to pray.
Holly Wadding

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home