Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

quick

We are getting Livi's port re-accessed because it stopped letting them get blood. the IV team has to come because no one on the floor knows how to use the needle they have been using. They had to special order the needle and the IV person isn't sure she knows how to use it. I'm a bit nervous. Pray that all goes well thanks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord Jesus, help!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

God is with you. He knows exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. Praying He will give the doctors wisdom, give peace and rest to all of you, and of course heal precious Livi.
Love, Vicki G.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for your day and all the details and that the staff will know how to care for Alivia. love you-jamie

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!
I think about you and Livi several times a day and pray for you all several times a day. I hope you'll be able to leave soon. Praying that God overloads you strength and mercy.
Love you!
Love, Erin

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home