Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Birthday dinner and pictures

I was getting ready to go out for my birthday dinner and Alivia wanted to join in...she looks like a Who from the movie The Grinch.


Here are the promised pictures of Alivia and her Christmas present from Grandpa and Gigi. She loves getting everyone something to eat. Notice the backpack. This weekend she started wanting to wear it...it holds her baby doll like a baby bjorn. When she first got it she didn't know what to do with it...but now she doesn't want to be without it. (Thanks Mike and Joanne)



I would like to take a moment to answer the question "why didn't I help" with the broken down car. A). I don't ever think it is okay to leave a child unattended in a car...especially on the side of the road B). If my husband (the muscle of the family) was with us we would have stopped so he could push C). I would never recommend a mother with children in the car get out and help a stranded male motorist. It was the car load of able bodied men that not only drove past but cut the van off that made me sad. But thanks for asking. Anonymous comments aren't very helpful. Next time don't forget to sign your name.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wondered what that anonymous comment was all about. I didn't know if it was supposed to be funny or if it was some random person reading your blog. Either way..."Touche!". Yes, a woman should never help a strange man by herself and never leave her child unattended! Those are givens.
And, the kitchen is adorable.
Les

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Livi looks really cute with the curler in her hair!
love,
Nicholas

ps. My mom loves the kitchen!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

That is the most fabulous little kitchen set I've ever seen. I'm sure that is going to provide hours of fun for everyone in your household! I can only imagine the delight your parents took in giving it to her, only to be rivaled by the delight they'll experience watching her play with it! :)

Love ya'll so much!!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand it!
:-)
Just tooo cute for words!

...and you were 100% right in not stopping to help. Once, when I was coming home from 2nd shift (4-midnight), at 1:00 in the morning, a trucker tried to flag me down. Sorry! I just prayed that God would send someone to help him.

I like how you "stretch" out your Christmas celebration! I learned a new expression this year, although it may be an old one, but it's new to me. It's "Christmas Idiot". While I'm not crazy about the expression, it's what I am...a person who LOVES Christmas and would like to have it all year round! May all your Christmas celebrations be very joyous!

Still praying!

Mary Ann K.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Livi looks so cute, just like her mom! I am glad that you are able to spend time with family over the holiday! I am praying for you, james, and for livi to be healed. I pray that everyone got lots of sleep last night! Have a great day! :):):)

Praying for you,
Moriah

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say that I appreciated your wisdom in not helping the man in the van. As your mother-in-law....THANK YOU! You prayed. That is the best thing to do. I'm sure that God sent a MAN to help him. Thanks for protecting our grand-daughter. You're great!

And the little girl from "Who-ville".....smile.....could she be cuter?!?

Cynthia

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the girl from whoville, she is way too cute! And thankyou for not stopping...you made the best choice again. Every day I see you getting wiser and wiser. Once again, I am proud of you girl. You are the best!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home