Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleep

Everyone keeps asking if Alivia is sleeping better. And up till last night I would have said maybe. She still gets up 3-5 times a night but it seems like when she sleeps it is a deeper sleep. Until last night. We got her to bed around 10 and she slept till 12. At 12 she woke up and was up every 20 min from then till 2:40. She would cry and I would get her and rock her, where she would fall right back to sleep then after about 10 min I would put her in bed she would sleep for about 7 min (just enough time for me to start to drift off) and then start crying. I would let her cry for a few minutes and the whole process began again. Around 2:40 she feel asleep and slept until 5. Then it all started again. She was up till almost 7. Finally she fell asleep and slept till 9. So total I probably got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Insane. Not sure what was going on. She does have a stuffy nose but I'm not sure if that was the problem. She is in a great mood today so obviously she got enough sleep. Go figure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sleep advice; I'll just pray for a good, long nap for both of you today!
:-)

Mary Ann K.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am yawning just thinking about this. Please take a nap, this is your mother (who loves you) speaking! Your body needs the rest! Always praying, Gigi

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray that tonight is better. I pray that she is healing and that everything, other thank lack of sleep, is going pretty well.

praying for your family,
moriah

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home