Who's the cutest girl around?

I am a mom of a cutie pie (very biased). And I wanted to share my experiences with others (including my cuties grandparents, great-grandparents, numerous uncles and other relatives). I love being a mom and can't imagine doing anything else.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hospital Photos

I took pictures throughout our stay at the hospital. They are out of order so I will give little explanations.

Shortly before getting the medicine that makes her loopy so she can go back to surgery.

In the pre-surgery waiting room.

In the clinic at 8 am waiting to find out if we needed a transfusion...

Making crafts in the clinic waiting for counts

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to see pictures of the little angel. Will keep praying. Aunt Cheryl

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the cuteness. It should be illegal. Love all the smiling faces in the family shot.

I'm so thrilled you're home.

xoxo,

Grande Aunt Lisa

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your most precious little baby is so BEAUTIFUL-- Enjoy your time at home.. I pray that you have a Glorious Weekend.. P MILLER

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home